mcleod at knockhill

marklwhittaker

New member
i258891926_84956_2.jpg


i258891927_89526_2.jpg


i258891928_22657_2.jpg


pictures by huma rehman

great night and mcleods ducati rocked!!!!
 
Cheers Mark,
I'll get that apex one day!


:) Not an easy corner to get right. But, when you do ............. the whole section up to past the chicane becomes very sweet, fast and flowing and the chicane itself becomes a right hand bend. :D


Pity about the next corner after that though ......... I have a proper dislike for Clarks, had a huge off there with the broken bones to go with it and subsequent permament metalwork inside me.

All because I turned in to early :rolleyes: :banghead:
 
:) Not an easy corner to get right. But, when you do ............. the whole section up to past the chicane becomes very sweet, fast and flowing and the chicane itself becomes a right hand bend. :D


Pity about the next corner after that though ......... I have a proper dislike for Clarks, had a huge off there with the broken bones to go with it and subsequent permament metalwork inside me.

All because I turned in to early :rolleyes: :banghead:

dude how you doing:eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom