Lost

lost series 2

hi really into lost an dont really want to wait till spring

anyone got it that bcould send it me ??????

cheers

paul
 
italsport said:
hi really into lost an dont really want to wait till spring

anyone got it that bcould send it me ??????

cheers

paul

Paul, it would be pretty hard to send via the internet, could easily slap them on a DVD etc and you can either play them via your PC, or DVD player (if it will play DivX movies). I'm currently perched at Lil's in Bolly, Macclesfield so not too far..
 
Paul... We'll figure it out I can pop up to Bury at some point

Scottch, no not D/L it, as I am at Claire's and my Cray super computer is at my house, it's not urgent as I've got series one and 10 episodes of series two to watch yet...
 
What to do is, let me know when you've watched all that I gave you and we'll see how many others I have by then ;)
 
Freak said:
What sort of size are we talking Scottch?

I've sorted a wireless LAN at Lily's but my Server and PC's are at my gaff, I'll have my lappy with me anyway so we can dump it on there, got about 20Gb or so free on that, I assume that'll be enough?

I'd of come down and sorted all techie stuff out fer you Jon:confused:
 
If anyone has a copy going begging of the first series, Shaz and I started watching it then it went tits up, then we went tits up, second chance Sunday E4 etc so never knew where I was would like to start over !
 
Back
Top Bottom