Losail qualifying....

yellowisfriedegg

New member
I can't see it posted anywhere else so has anyone noticed yet ?

Bayliss , almost 2 seconds quicker than anyone else in thursday qualifying , now thats getting off to a good start I would say ;)
 
For anyone who cares :

1 Bayliss T. Ducati Xerox. Ducati 999 F06 2'17.326 13
2 Laconi R. PSG-1 Kawasaki Corse. Kawasaki ZX10R 2'19.064 14
3 Corser T. Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra. Suzuki GSXR1000 K6 2'19.614 16
4 Walker C. PSG-1 Kawasaki Corse. Kawasaki ZX10R 2'19.684 14
5 Gimbert S. Yamaha Motor France-Ipone. Yamaha YZF R1 2'19.687 15
6 Barros A. Klaffi Honda. Honda CBR 1000RR 2'19.834 13
7 Pitt A. Yamaha Motor Italia WSB. Yamaha YZF R1 2'19.991 16
8 Haga N. Yamaha Motor Italia WSB. Yamaha YZF R1 2'20.164 15
9 Battaini F. Kawasaki Bertocchi. Kawasaki ZX10R 2'20.200 17
10 Nieto F. PSG-1 Kawasaki Corse 2. Kawasaki ZX10R 2'20.469 14
11 Chili P. D.F.X. Treme. Honda CBR 1000RR 2'20.695 13
12 Abe N. Yamaha Motor France-Ipone. Yamaha YZF R1 2'20.720 22
13 Muggeridge K. Winston Ten Kate Honda. Honda CBR 1000RR 2'21.152 17
14 Rolfo R. Ducati SC - Caracchi. Ducati 999 F05 2'21.233 15
15 Kagayama Y. Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra. Suzuki GSXR1000 K6 2'21.234 15
16 Neukirchner M. Team Pedercini. Ducati 999 RS 2'21.491 17
17 Martin S. Foggy Petronas Racing. Petronas FP1 2'21.505 15
18 Toseland J. Winston Ten Kate Honda. Honda CBR 1000RR 2'21.732 17
19 Borciani M. Sterilgarda - Berik. Ducati 999 F05 2'21.778 15
20 Fabrizio M. D.F.X. Treme. Honda CBR 1000RR 2'22.655 15
21 Xaus R. Sterilgarda - Berik. Ducati 999 F05 2'22.809 17
22 Clementi I. Team Pedercini. Ducati 999 RS 2'23.459 15
23 Jones C. Foggy Petronas Racing. Petronas FP1 2'24.221 12
24 Nakatomi S. Yamaha Motor France-Ipone 2. Yamaha YZF R1 2'24.788 22
25 Iannuzzo V. Celani Team Suzuki Italia. Suzuki GSXR1000 K6 2'25.377 18
26 Pedercini L. Team Pedercini. Ducati 999 RS 2'25.802 17
27 Lanzi L. Ducati Xerox. Ducati 999 F06 2'26.171 15
28 Foret F. Alstare Eng. Corona Extra. Suzuki GSXR1000 K6 2'33.307 14
29 Al Naimi T. D'Antin MotoGP. Yamaha YZF R1 2'46.833 6
 
yellowisfriedegg said:
I can't see it posted anywhere else so has anyone noticed yet ?

Bayliss , almost 2 seconds quicker than anyone else in thursday qualifying , now thats getting off to a good start I would say ;)

Let's hope it's not a false start!!! :doh:
 
Thanks for this Andy!

I had a look while I was at work at lunchtime and couldn't find anything.

2 seconds :rofl:

Do you know if those are wet times? The bit I did find indicated that it had been a wet start to proceedings at that time.

Not a good start for Lanzi I see though :(

But a strong showing by BArros I think!

Should be a cracker of a series this year :thumbs:
 
Scottch said:
Thanks for this Andy!

I had a look while I was at work at lunchtime and couldn't find anything.

2 seconds :rofl:

Do you know if those are wet times? The bit I did find indicated that it had been a wet start to proceedings at that time.

Not a good start for Lanzi I see though :(

But a strong showing by BArros I think!

Should be a cracker of a series this year :thumbs:

Yep wet times, 1/2 of the field missed the 1st free practise session notably Corser, Lanzi, Toseland, Haga so this will explain their poor showing except Corser's obviously, so he's one to watch for sure!

Barros is also doing very well considering it's his first real time on the bike and in WSB, maybe the guys who didn't go out in the first session may pay the price this weekend if the weather continues.

Whatever happens is good to see Troy (Bayliss) on top again, it's got to be a good mental edge too
 
Back
Top Bottom