"I think this will be his last season, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Ducati would give him a better feeling than he has had in recent years with the Yamaha."
It is a shame to see him becoming a stocking filler at the back of the grid.
I will admit I am a Rossi admirer of which I’m not Ashamed, He achieved a lot and has survived many changes in gp racing from 2 strokes,4 strokes, 800 cc 4 strokes then the dawn of all the electronics on bikes.
The boy has had a great career and also managed to carve out a very good earning for himself through merchandising and branding but I do believe the time is right for him to make way for some youngsters coming in to the sport.
He has stuck in there and seen Jorge & Stacey moaner come and go.
marquez and the new line of riders are the future.
In my opinion
Love Lorenzo. Would be great to see him back, but it'll not happen.
He seems to tell it like it is and understands the sport. He's backing Marquez when too many have written the best ever MotoGP racer off far too quickly.
The only thing missing is when he has a dig at Crutchlow for being nothing more than a crash test dummy. Always funny to read and you can imagine it really getting under Crutchlow's skin. The trouble is that despite him thinking he's the world's funniest man, he does not have the wit, talent and record of Lorenzo to come back at him.
Miller seems to forget that Crutchlow did nothing but snipe at Lorenzo for the last 2 years of his MotoGP career with glee. He deserves all he gets. I never saw Miller telling Crashalot to grow up.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.