Looking good Sete !

dseered

New member
Don't like the fella, like the pic though !

setegibernau66ua.jpg
 
I just hope he keeps his head together, I would imagine he has had some head coaching over the closed season, I'm behind the team, I just didn't like how he always balmed something/someone else. Vale had him beaten before the lights changed.

He has the ability, he is awesome, just sometimes overshadowed, bring it on boys, although I would love James Ellison to show us what he has got, he will I'm sure !
 
Looks good for Ducati, although I think it's a good circuit for Bridgestone, just hope they can do the same elsewhere :D
 
Colin Edwards seems a bit ..... off

But, great testing for the red bikes again!

Hope we can string it all together for the rest of the year :D
 
I'd hope they might be able to pull a few 1-2's this year, but every year seems to get more exciting than the last, Melandri/Hayden are strong challengers now, Pedrosa/Stoner coming up and I can see them mixing it in the points and then there's our British hope in James too :D

I think we might be heading for the best ever days/era of MotoGP and next year with the 800cc engines who knows what they will bring, obviously Rossi is the one to watch as ever.

...I can hear myself already saying in years to come "when I was a lad..." :D
 
This time of the season is great and the racing hasn't even started !. Each year it seems to get better and better, full of anticipation. Fantastic to see the Ducs on top again - wouldn't it be great to see two front-running Ducs in races instead of wee Loris battling it out on his own ?

I think MCN said they were testing at Philip Island next week.
 
Capirossi was faster on race tyres by .2 sec this is what counts and we know loris won't fall for the minds of rossi:finger:
 
could be some season, If sete and caporossi, get off to a flyer then it could make all the difference about how close they might run Rossi, but I would watch out for Pedrosa and Hayden.. Thinking the Honda Boss's are a little bit @@@@ed and want results... guess all will come true at the first race.... :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom