looked at the map

gordj65

New member
hey all i just had a look at the members map and i noticed there seems to be a lot of weegie members.....aint there some way we can restrict them,maybe dna test them to see that theyre at least 20% human or something;) ;) ;)
 
Phil_Superlight said:
Ive attempred a few times to stick a pin in carlisle but it aint having it :confused:

it can be a bit weird, provided you get map centred on your location, zoomed in then put the pin in it'll work but may not appear until you close the browser, what hapens is you won't see the pin so edit it then it starts to move around. PM me your login password and i can log in as you and edit it.
 
Phil_Superlight said:
Ive attempred a few times to stick a pin in carlisle but it aint having it :confused:

just checked Phil, your pin is in Carlisle, off Dalston Road, near hospital.
 
Davieravie said:
Theres an awful lot from Manchester too. Is that not the Weej of England???? ;) ;)
it could be davie tho its horrible to think of anywhere else as bad as the weedge but could liverpool not be in with a shout of being english weegies like anybody in liverpool would own a ducati right enough;)
 
gordj65 said:
it could be davie tho its horrible to think of anywhere else as bad as the weedge but could liverpool not be in with a shout of being english weegies like anybody in liverpool would own a ducati right enough;)

I think you better get that security camera set up quick in case of an attack by Terry's! :comp2:
 
And there's everything p*sh aboot Davie! ;)

I can say that with my hand clenching my wallet before he fleeces it for more "hospitality" :jerkoff:
 
Scottch said:
And there's everything p*sh aboot Davie! ;)

I can say that with my hand clenching my wallet before he fleeces it for more "hospitality" :jerkoff:
hey im no being racist about weejies am mearly pointing out that the last time the lion at edinburgh zoo ate a weegie he spent the next two days licking his arse to try and get rid off the taste:p
 
I just had a look at where my pin is on the members map and it is in the wrong place! I didn't put it there intentionally but I think I will leave it there so no toe rag comes and nicks the bikes:rant: and me having just sorted the insurance too;)
 
that's what was advised very early on this forum - lead the buggers astray. I put my bank's post code in - that'll give 'em a job and a half should they try.........
 
Back
Top Bottom