Look! A High Court Judge!

In the pub, having eaten nice lunch and on the cider. I can't remember what I shared, so here it is again!

Still going to Spain next year, but not from Plymouth, as I am going to go to Bilbao instead of Santander. After Bilbao, I pocess no clue.

Bike wise. It's between a Monster or a Srambler Icon. Monster if I ever get my settlement and the Srambler dependant upon nothing. I am off to Riders later in the month to try and make a decision.

I fink that it would be cool to have something two valve air cooled. My main thing is light-weight and touring potential.

I'll keep my KTM Duke 390 and have panniers for that, so in theory, I could tour on that. The Ducati ST3 will go.

Car-wise, I will keep my Ford B-Max and run it into the ground. After that, I am uncertain as to bother get another, or just use taxis. I use taxis now, when use the train.

This was a public service announcement.
 
Back
Top Bottom