Light water Valley MTB Trial/Ride Nov 5th

iconic944ss

Elite Member
Great event that I've done a few times, riding around the park and usually out through the quarry and back under the Ultimate ride.

Not a technically demanding course but if you go for the full three laps (various options available) - you had better have a reasonable degree of fitness - which I 'aint got anymore......

Details of the event and Charities supported here:

http://www.rowelsrotary.co.uk/ligh@@@@er2006.asp

Cheers - Frank

NB - LOL - the swear filter is running a bit tight and link extension needs to be /light water2006.asp WITHOUT the space!
 
Personally I hate that ride. The lap is too short, the section by the fairground ride is too difficult and too wet most of the time and not very enjoyable. Plus there are some good riders do it but mostly wall to wall numpties. Still it's for charity and that in itself makes it a laudable occasion.
 
rockjock620 said:
Personally I hate that ride. The lap is too short, the section by the fairground ride is too difficult and too wet most of the time and not very enjoyable. Plus there are some good riders do it but mostly wall to wall numpties. Still it's for charity and that in itself makes it a laudable occasion.

What is 'Wall to wall'?
 
A lot of very inept "social" and "do good" riders who merely get in the way of a decent ride. Then pat themselves on the back saying how well they've done. It's not a very interesting place to ride either. Some people like it, each to his own. Just expressing MY opinions. No harm done.
 
weeian said:
stick in the mud ! its the participation that counts. :p

/ian
I don't mind sticking in the mud, but I get really irritated when it's because there are too many idiots getting in my way.
 
show them the way then :)

but yea i know what you mean, there nothing worse some times, i just start shouting coming through & they stop for me.

/ian
 
Back
Top Bottom