johnstrada
New member
Guys, just catching up with the forum for first time after last weeks DG tracknight and looking at the photos.
Had a great night right up until last 5 minutes when was kncocked off at the hairpin.
That's me on the red multistrada doing the gymnastics!
From the pictures I can understand why my bikes left side is a mess but my right shoulder and elbow are on fire.
Worst thing was the ride back to the pits on the "trailer of shame".
Many thanks to the two guys in the pit lane who helped tape all the broken bits together so I could ride home. Wasn't thinking straight enough at the time to get your names or say thanks.
Trip home seemed to last forever.
Anyway, good news is that the damage is limited to the plastics, 'bars and mirrors etc. so should get all back in place for the summer.
Bad news is my brother and I were planning a few days this week, ending with a night with Edward on the Black Isle. Sorry Edward but we'll book another date later in the year.
Anyway, that was my third tracknight and I love them. To be honest I will have to think hard about doing another but we all know there is a risk when we sign up and the benefits definitely outweigh the risks.
PS. one of those shots of me going a*** over t** - how big does my bum look in those jeans!!!!
Had a great night right up until last 5 minutes when was kncocked off at the hairpin.
That's me on the red multistrada doing the gymnastics!
From the pictures I can understand why my bikes left side is a mess but my right shoulder and elbow are on fire.
Worst thing was the ride back to the pits on the "trailer of shame".
Many thanks to the two guys in the pit lane who helped tape all the broken bits together so I could ride home. Wasn't thinking straight enough at the time to get your names or say thanks.
Trip home seemed to last forever.
Anyway, good news is that the damage is limited to the plastics, 'bars and mirrors etc. so should get all back in place for the summer.
Bad news is my brother and I were planning a few days this week, ending with a night with Edward on the Black Isle. Sorry Edward but we'll book another date later in the year.
Anyway, that was my third tracknight and I love them. To be honest I will have to think hard about doing another but we all know there is a risk when we sign up and the benefits definitely outweigh the risks.
PS. one of those shots of me going a*** over t** - how big does my bum look in those jeans!!!!