Knockhill - Friday 19th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
Who's in for Knockers on Friday then ???? Hopefully at least ten less than the last time :confused::confused: I'll bring raffle tickets so we can have a queing system for the hairpin... last time I saw traffic like that it was on roadworks on the M1 :rolleyes:

I'll head up and be there for around 4pm - taking the 1098R as it's in the van... but I'll maybe take my wee green pal, wait and see what the weather's like on the day.

So - WHO'S IN
 
Not booked this time as I saw it was fully booked.
May be up if I get a FREE PASS out.
Bring plenty fuel this time :D:D:D
 
coming up just to watch getting my bike friday:lol2:
dont think it would be to good for it on its first day on the road
 
Back
Top Bottom