Knockhill 9 April

Mike Robins

New member
Here we go again, who's up for this? Berto's promised to time me as i go under 1 min 6 seconds for the first time.

m
 
Mike,

who's organising these trackdays mate?
 
Not me Mike,Don't go chasing times at a trackday!especially on a 20 large bike....sorry a 9 grand bike(heh heh heh!)
Enjoy the track and your bike and if you want to go fast go racing......
 
Not me Mike,Don't go chasing times at a trackday!especially on a 20 large bike....sorry a 9 grand bike(heh heh heh!)
Enjoy the track and your bike and if you want to go fast go racing......

Develop you mind Grasshopper ! :cool:

/ian
 
they are just Knockhill's bike track nights. check out their website. the novive group is tame enough, i guess it gets a bit more hairy in the advanced session.

m

...yes I remember the novice group - something I experienced back in '94 for a while - try and avoid them these days!!!!:p
 
il be sticking to the Ducati Glasgow nights as the Format is FAR BETTER :)

/ian

What's the format like for one of the Ducati nights? I've only been riding two years and a total novice but I'd like to do a track night with DG. The last thing I wanna do is hear my biike crunching along the tarmac!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom