Knockhil BSB - Cheers Ducati Glasgow & DuN: Superb + Pics

iconic944ss

Elite Member
I'll do a proper write up when I get chance.

Just finished sorting and uploading the pics and thought I'd get the link up here first for peeps to have a laugh and see a flavour of just how great the day was:

http://www.esnips.com/web/KnockhillBSB2006

Can't resist a seperate pic of the some of the real Star's of the day.

Thanks - Frank
 
Image 24,believe it or not but in 1979 I overhauld and resprayed that jag for a friend who lived in Melrose.
 
kdblamire said:
Image 24,believe it or not but in 1979 I overhauld and resprayed that jag for a friend who lived in Melrose.
yeh they said they spent a fortune after a botched earlier rebuild lolololol;)
 
gordj65 said:
yeh they said they spent a fortune after a botched earlier rebuild lolololol;)
What you need is a bloody good handbagin ya bitchy tart,:boxing::twak::jerkoff::finger::angry::arghhhh:
 
Nice one Frank

however I normally receive a royalty when Pictures of my Imola get published;) ;) ;) :D

and that other one with me in - well I was staring at those strange ornaments on the 851!!! :rolleyes: :o
 
Back
Top Bottom