Jack Miller expected to be offered an extension on his 1 year contract

BAFC81E3-AEAB-4DC2-99B2-63AE8E067EEC.webp
 
Interesting Rossi went to Ducati for his bikes. Honda was never going to help and I guess Yamaha has reached thier end of relationship with Rossi
 
I've just read that it's between Ducati and Yamaha that he is in talks with but looking at past history with Ducati and there insane management decisions over the years (I love Ducati and Italy but there management of there race teams is questionable) I would of thought it would have been the last supplier to go to, but as @Noobie stated the yamaha love affair could be over and he has no choice.
I've also read that he is thinking of teaming up with himself and his half brother Marini for 2022 but my money is on Bezzecchi and Marini, Bezzecchi is one to keep an eye on, he has potential and I like his style, it's very Lorenzo Rossi, I've had my eye on him since Moto 3.
Anyway let the show go on.
 
Back
Top Bottom