It's happening...

Their hipster video launch upset a little by the server failing to meet the viewing demand!:comp2:
 
Video will be repeated shortly...

I missed some but saw Troy Bayliss introduce a Scrambler Flat Track Pro, then a 400cc Scrambler was also shown, called Sixty 2.

New Pikes Peak was next, New short Termi, full Ohlins, lots of Carbon and more electronics.

Updated Hyperstrada in 3 flavours, 937cc.

Panigale 959, with twin shotgun silencers and redesigned tail BUT, did I see right that it ISNT being made available in Europe???

MTS1200 Enduro, wider fairing, 19"/17" wire wheels - touring and full off-road options

XDiavel, muscle bike / cruiser with feet forwards position. More low down torque than the std Diavel, BELT DRIVE and launch control!!!

Gotta admire the innovation of Ducati.

Ciao
 
Panigale 959 - Euro compliant bike is designed with shotgun style exhaust, Canada and the rest of the world has the conventional under belly exhaust. Personally I think the shotgun exhaust looks shit. The same design flaw was made to the 2015 BMW S 1000rr
 
However the aftermarket Akra's are the under belly type - and who keeps stock pipes on a Ducati anyway - I don't see it as a design 'flaw' its just the only way of achieving Euro 4 certification with the size of cat and noise reduction required. I am surprised that USA and Australia don't require it as they have always had much tighter requirements in the past. Current 1299 doesn't pass Euro 4 either so expect a similar eyesore when that gets a face lift in 2017.

Ducati are fully aware of how many Termi and Akra kits they sell so the simplest solution is bolt something on the side that is easy to remove
 
Back
Top Bottom