Its going to get expensive !

dseered

New member
Well I took the bike down on Saturday for its service, I also ordered a nice bling Renthal sprocket and Goldielookingchain...........Cluth boss thingiemejig that I bust the post off, turns out the outer basket is goosed and the clutch plates are also nearly goosed so am having them changed aswell :eek:

Just the 12k service to do now then, I'm scared, would offer internal organs but I think mine are all knackered anyway !
 
Oh dear, so clutch drum (say 60 quid) basket (roughly 100 quid) and plates (about 120 quid) so 280 quid just to sort the clutch..... then chain what's that about 60 quid? sprocket rear about 35 quid or so? then a service...

Mine's near 4 figures as I was informed last week, but it's going back on the dyno as John isn't happy with it low down now
 
Yeh , i did get some discount from charlie, but the price on the screen was £180...i thought they was dear.

I think i nailed em down to £160 quid but it took some doing :confused:
 
Martin are the ally plates more expensive? the ones that come in th ST4's etc?

I hear they're a better option, wondering if that might be the hike in price..
 
I'm confident that as one of our supporting dealers I will get the best possible price, just a bit gutted that my price just shot up by nearly £300 from the std service, my own fault though eh, you live and learn !
 
posiden said:
I'll give you a couple of quid for a kidney if it helps !!!!:eek:

After the amont of money I have spent on my Kidneys over the years, worth more than a couple of quid, wine is £5.00 a bottle
:D
 
Real Mccoy said:
you getting them wheels done young man :D

Maybe, just waiting for Janey to get back on price, my mate can paint them, would just be easier for me to get everything done at the same time, powder coat will be better than paint aswell
:D
 
Its about £160 if i remember for them to powder coat the wheels and mess around getting it done, pluss the dreaded of course :rolleyes:
 
Real Mccoy said:
Its about £160 if i remember for them to powder coat the wheels and mess around getting it done, pluss the dreaded of course :rolleyes:

Davieravie said:
Drop the tousers, bend over, grit the teeth and.............??????

Ah yes the Vaseline Added Tax!! :moon:

Ains.
 
Back
Top Bottom