Its Back!!!!

Spud Raver

New member
MY AVATAR!

After Hearts winning the Scottish Cup, I was @@@@ing about with my little piccie.

I lost it and shed many a tear over where if I could ever get it back. I put "twins" into google and still never found it. Days and nights searching burning the midnight oil.

Theyre back guys.

Im happy! :thumbs:
 
Dave,
Where did you get a picture of my Missus?????????......................... Err and her long lost twin sister???:eek:
 
er..............cough..............didnt i see a big thread about them in the visordown gallery..........including a whole portfolio of photos.......:embarassed:
 
Sorry mate I was just joking...;) She doesnae really have a sister, twin or not. It was just really clever use of mirrors, a pot of crown magnolia paint and a Ikea door mat. Did you never watch Take Hart, didn't you just love Morph?????:beer: :beer: :beer: I think I might have had enuff.
 
Ive been told.....:rolleyes: that they appear in the "this clothed girl is perfect" thread in the gallery. Around page 215ish.........uhummcoughtttw@nkers! :)
 
andyb said:
Ive been told.....:rolleyes: that they appear in the "this clothed girl is perfect" thread in the gallery. Around page 215ish.........uhummcoughtttw@nkers! :)

Bet you've downloaded each and everyone of those haven't you?
 
Back
Top Bottom