Its a bit tight !!!

dseered

New member
Off to Leeds with the bike for service and some othe stuff :D on Saturday, thought I better try my gear on again after a long lay off, Ummmmm, DCR has put on loads of weight it seems, bloody hell my leathers are tight :eek:
I'm gonna freeze my marracas off, not been out since about October !

dsc019952fn.jpg


Hopefully the boys will help me lift the bike out 2moro afternoon and I will try and enjoy my ride down on Sat, wet, slippy and dirty roads on my RS1 front and RS2 Rear Rennsports :eek: should be a testing ride !
 
Well it all came good and we got it lifted out without incident, thank god !

p10100020iu.jpg

p10100018hl.jpg


Looking forward to my ride down in the morning, had a quick lap round town tonight, let the bike run up to temp and she was sweet, started first touch, good as gold !
 
Its ok, works just fine with 1 post missing !

Just got back, really enjoyed my ride down to Leeds, not to cold, no scary moments, just a few self induced spin ups :D

Thanks for the coffee and craic Charlie, Jane etc
 
Sorry about tat Martin, my mate wanted to go down to the BMW dealers then get back, so I had to go !
 
Back
Top Bottom