Insurance

BeePee

Hi folks,
Hastings have just told me they don't do a 3 bike policy.

Who do you use and are there restrictions on more than 2 bikes ?

I do have a separate policy with 1 years NCD that isn't being used but I'd rather keep them on the same policy if I can.

T.I.A.

I have 3 bikes insured with Ducati Insurance, aka Wicked Quotes. I just renewed my insurance recently but I doubt if I'm going to get much need for it this year. I did reduced the expected mileage though as It's obviously going to be a lot less this year :(

Have 12 bikes with Carols nash, Bennets also does multibike, was with Carols nash for 10 years went to bennets then back Carols nash

RWG You might want to change your location details on your profile. Don't think your insurance company would be too happy with your address and post code being on the internet alongside a list of your bikes!

4bqGmqEly98AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I have three bikes with Bikesure (With a BMC discount)

I also go a quote from BeMoto that wasn't quite as good as my renewal from BikeSure

HTH

Hi folks,
Hastings have just told me they don't do a 3 bike policy.

Who do you use and are there restrictions on more than 2 bikes ?

I do have a separate policy with 1 years NCD that isn't being used but I'd rather keep them on the same policy if I can.

T.I.A.

try bennetts, carole nash tried to rip me off. I saved £116, with all the extra,s.

No, Bikesure are Adrian Flux. Ducati Insurance still trade as Wicked Quotes but are now Sky Insurance.

Back