Insurance Time Again...

PaulV

New member
I know this kind of thing has probably been done to death but I am due to renew my insurance, second year after getting back on the bike. Now got a years no claims, :) so any recomendations, good experiences etc would be appreciated. Best quote is currently with Equity Red Star £350 fully comp. :mad: Already knocked this down by fifty quid from the initial quote:D

Paul.
 
Rub it why don't ya!!!! I have got a job for you to do when you have the time. I'll give you a shout over the weekend.

Paul
 
Paul have you tried Carol Nash? Got a great price of £350.92 for the Imola and my Gilera.
 
Paul have you tried Carol Nash? Got a great price of £350.92 for the Imola and my Gilera.
 
i go thru Bikesure (broker), think my policy is now with red star, was with adrian flux. both pretty cheap.
 
I float between Torview brokers and Bennets (Groupama policy I think). I have always found carole nash to be more expensive for me than others. Monster + Me + one named rider = £84:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom