Indy (Spoilers)

Well, I'll miss seeing MotoGP on the day of the race next year, not a bad race that. Looks like that #93 t-shirt will be a shrewd investment.

Poor old Ben Spies - was nearly the end of another American in MotoGP.
 
:whistle: hmmm?? I think Ducati need to drop the Desmo and put either a multistrada or hyper oot there do much better at clearing the berms :lol2:
 
Well, I'll miss seeing MotoGP on the day of the race next year, not a bad race that.

Have to agree, pretty good race although most of it on the final few laps!
Marqez is just awesome....in every sense...not gonna compare hime to anyone(s)....

regarding next year for those without the racing live on the telly...
As always anyone welcome at my house to watch for the afternoon, even make an evening of it for a few drinks, a few spare beds available at hotel Thomson i fits an evening/night race!!
 
Bit disappointed there wasn't any post-race chat. Would love to have heard Dovi's opinion of Hayden's last gasp overtake. Good to see that even though there was some close racing and changes in surface there were no (?) crashes.
 
http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/194645/1/pictures_hayden_dovizioso_final_turn_clash.html
This made me laugh from Cal::lol2:
It was a good battle. We all tried hard - me, Bautista and Vale. I enjoyed it,” said Crutchlow. “I have no problem with Valentino's pass. It was good fun. It was all light-hearted. At the end of the day, I would have done the pass, and I did do the pass a few times. It was just one of those things.

“I covered the line, but he still made it through, so; ba$tard! I had a lot of fun though I think the three of us gave the American fans something to cheer. I lost a couple points in the championship. But as most people know, I'm not expected to beat the factory team. So to be in contention with them, I'm happy enough.”
 
regarding next year for those without the racing live on the telly...
As always anyone welcome at my house to watch for the afternoon, even make an evening of it for a few drinks, a few spare beds available at hotel Thomson i fits an evening/night race!!

Bagsy the comfy chair!
armchair.png
 
Back
Top Bottom