I'm proud, just saved £20 !

dseered

New member
Well today I took it upon myself to shave the dog, normally costs about £20 to get her cut, I have not finished yet, just thought I would give her a break, she only bit me once, she won't come out from under the sofa now:rolleyes: I will grab her when she comes out for her dinner, however slightly concerned that whenever I pass the sofa she growls, think she may be pemanently traumatised :eek:

p10100035dd.jpg
 
Ummm, I'm downstairs, she is under the sofa in the room above me and she is still growling :eek:

Think I best leave her alone for a bit !
 
There is one right in front of her, she won't come out for it though, gonna dish dinner for her in a min, lets see if that helps !
 
Do you have a webcam ? I really want to watch this as it unfolds , promise,s to be lots of blood and gore (not the dogs) :eek:


:D :D ;) :p
 
Well the steak I am having for dinner tempted her out, she is not amused though, went to stroke her and she fecked off again quick !
 
Camera will be at hand, I will get lodger to get some step by steps on how to cut a Westie's hair with your 'Work Clipper Sample pack' !
 
She is lying on my bed, when I show her the clippers she curls her lip, need to buy big gauntlet type glves in the morning !
 
She seems to have forgotten about yesterdays event, I will give her a night off and have another go on Wednesday, best buy some butchers gaunlets !
 
I've got welders gauntlets if you want 'em mate ;)

Or you could've just got one of these and not had to worry about giving 'em a shave

domino.jpg
 
dseered said:
Oi, I'm normal now, thats all that counts, was maybe thinking of having a couple of highlights though :D

And the coat to match?? ;)

'ere are you coming up for our burns supper??
 
Back
Top Bottom