I'm not paranoid - honest

  • Thread starter Thread starter alane
  • Start date Start date
A

alane

Just visiting
Trying to access DSC website - but I can't get on.
Is it just me?
Was it something I said?
Oh my God - just heard a loud bike go past.
It's turned round
It's coming back
AAaaaaarrrggghhhhh.
Why me?
It was just a simple question

More guinness, more guinness.

Still can't access DSC.
 
In the words of Father Jack "Thank Fek for that"
Thought it was something I said for a moment.
I'm not really paranoid you understand, I know you all think I am, and you all discuss how not paranoid I am - BUT I'M NOT I TELL YA!

If you want to GET paranoid, check out the site stats and who's on line, and see if there's any BOT's trawling the site.
Usually have MSNBot and GoogleBOT on here.

Have a good one.
 
"Don't understand all this 'botty' business?"
from the man who takes pictures of his dog's danglies in the snow, and posts questions like "where can I get internet dating"

Ian, ian, ian, ian ,ian.
 
Ian - BOT's are automated websearch systems which scan webpages and code for words and phrases used and organise those words/phrases/pagenames into databases which then go to make up the search engine criteria.
It's how all search engines compile their databases.
In other words - the site is being scanned constantly by msn and google for site content.
 
Ian - I'm on a roll tonight wayhay...
do a search on google for dseered and search UK or the world.
You're famous at last!!!!!
 
OK Ski-boy....
Want to explain anything about ibuzz.co.uk? hmmmmmmm
 
"...so I may just have been rumbled ..."

Understatement of the year methinks.

Suddenly all of those "At the moment I'm listening to...." threads seem somehow....unthinkable.
 
alane said:
"...so I may just have been rumbled ..."

Understatement of the year methinks.

Suddenly all of those "At the moment I'm listening to...." threads seem somehow....unthinkable.


BRILLIANT, GOD BLESS THE GOOGLE BOT !!!

/ian
 
Here here Ian, God bless the google bot.

I gotta go now guys - lights out in ten.
I think Ian must be frantically searching all the other sites and deleting his threads, but don't worry. If you search on google there's a little link below each result which says.. Cached. Click on that and it will show you the last version saved by Google - even after the original page has been deleted.
 
Sorry, just couldn't resist posting this:-

Ian, given your latest acquisition and the ski-boy revelations, you could always change your logon to:

Buzz White WheelsTo orgamsatron and beyooonnnndddddddd

I promise, no more
 
Back
Top Bottom