I am going to cry, help......

Cheers Italsport, its all booked in now though, a few issues need looking at and am very happy with the Customer Service I have so far recieved, I am happy at this time that I will be looked after. I feel I owe some loyalty to the dealer I am using.

I would love to support the independant and maybe next time I will, was it you guy's that burnt down, hope all is going well now and you are getting back on your feet !
 
hi mate yeh was us that had the fire we are getting back to normal now

dealer loyalty is good just talkin about the price as a genral comment dont want to upset leeds

didnt realise you already had a relationship with them

from what most people say they have a good report in general
 
italsport said:
hi mate yeh was us that had the fire we are getting back to normal now

dealer loyalty is good just talkin about the price as a genral comment dont want to upset leeds

didnt realise you already had a relationship with them

from what most people say they have a good report in general

No problem, they have looked after me since Fylde didn't !

Wish you all the best in re-building your business, will deffo drop by for a brew one day if thats OK with you !

Ian
 
Italsport are trying to organise some good things this year so do drop down and see them even if just for a brew, they are an official dealer, in case there was any confusion, interedted about Fylde comments but i am sure you can fill me in when i next see you
 
Scottch said:
Hasn't Flyde gone now?


Yes they have, opening a Honda dealership in Preston I think ? Ducati Manchester are still there I think although have never had any dealings with them !
 
dseered said:
Yes they have, opening a Honda dealership in Preston I think ? Ducati Manchester are still there I think although have never had any dealings with them !

I can see the continuity in that :confused:
 
I phoned Mr Honda the now. He said he is no going to tell me unless you disclose your CANADA story...where has that thread gone anyhow?? :moon:
 
Back
Top Bottom