Hi

Welcome Chris, you escaped from Mordor :oops:
Well done :)(y)

Howdy Chris 👋 and welcome.
there’s no such thing as a ‘bog standard’ Ducati, theyre all special 👍🏻. Post some pics up as we all like photos .

As others have said, please post pics of Warrington.
FRXCsL.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, as requested a couple of pictures. Have been spending lock down doing bits and pieces Belts, Valve check etc. No doubt I will be asking a few questions!

Attachments

• 2018-07-02 03.06.40.jpg
    2018-07-02 03.06.40.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 121
  • P1040564.JPG
    P1040564.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 122
  • The gates June 2019.jpg
    The gates June 2019.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 136
Thanks for the warm welcome, as requested a couple of pictures. Have been spending lock down doing bits and pieces Belts, Valve check etc. No doubt I will be asking a few questions!
Nice gaff in the last pic, is it ex-council 🤣

• HaHaHa
Reactions: JAT
C'mon lad, and welcome - don't listen to those pulling Warrington Chris, I went to primary school in Latchford and watched the container ships crawl through the fields as they passed up the 'ship canal from my bedroom window in Lymm... or sometimes it may have been watching the pink foam attop the Sankey from Viccy park where we played school football because our school had no field? And yours, like any 748, is rather fancy - a lovely bike and most 'special' Ducati's are merely the same as standard versions but with Ohlins suspension, enhanced brakes, a couple of hp more, perhaps hollow wheels and a plaque on the triple tree with a number that bears no relationship to the VIN that folk pay eye watering prices for... but what is this DF business that keeps being mentioned?

C'mon lad, and welcome - don't listen to those pulling Warrington Chris, I went to primary school in Latchford and watched the container ships crawl through the fields as they passed up the 'ship canal from my bedroom window in Lymm... or sometimes it may have been watching the pink foam attop the Sankey from Viccy park where we played school football because our school had no field? And yours, like any 748, is rather fancy - a lovely bike and most 'special' Ducati's are merely the same as standard versions but with Ohlins suspension, enhanced brakes, a couple of hp more, perhaps hollow wheels and a plaque on the triple tree with a number that bears no relationship to the VIN that folk pay eye watering prices for... but what is this DF business that keeps being mentioned?
Chiz sums it up here - this forum was born out of this and a lot of us were blocked for joining here, that's all 🤷‍♂️

so which forum are folk leaving because of controlling moderators? I can only guess DOCGB?
Close but it says in Chizel's link :) and not leaving - many were just blocked for joining here 🤷‍♂️

Back