Hartside Today

Nimue

New member
Didn't think I'd be first up with this one! Thanks for setting this meet up Michael.

Great to see everyone, still trying to put names to some faces but good to catch up with Foxy, Nic, Lily, kd, Scotty and the rest. Saw the D Leeds bikes, didn't get to find out where Charlie was though.

All the best to Me Joolee who's unwell
 
Excellent to see there was a good turnout, I would have been there but I wanted to watch the SBK! Did you go on the S4 and how is the wrist now?
 
I know, WSB comes first!

Was out on my bike yesterday, just into Morpeth and back, wayhey! Wrist held up fine but was sore afterwards so I got passengered up to Hartside Steve.
 
Good plan, I bet you are glad you didn't ride there and back, need to take it easy! Some fab photos Michael, looked an excellent turnout even though you all looked frozen :eek:
 
Me Joolee croaks a big thanks Jan!

And thanks to everyone else that asked for her today :thumbs:
 
Thanks to all the Yorkies who turned up at Ducati Leeds. Thanks Charlie and Derek for hosting us. A great day out when all's said and done. Despite the: emergency number plate before setting off; diversion off the first decent road; my fluidless clutch; some people missing turns; Sticky turning back; the sunshine!

I don't think we could have had a better day for it. Headcount - Mike reckoned about 30 plus. I hope everyone got back home safe, we deserve an incident free event! I got home at 5.30 or so, non-stop (literally!) from Penrith fuel stop! New clutchy bits needed now.
 
Scot - you ignored me when i asked how everyone was :(

Give joolee our love and make sure you look after her.
 
Noo yer talking a load of @@@@e!

Your windows have been boarded up since the previous occupants were evicted :p
 
A goodun

Hi everyone, if that was my last rideout of 2006, I would be happy, bloody good day out, good craic, nice people, good grub and roads made for Ducati's. My thanks to all involved in the organisation of today's meet. Thank's also to all involved in the diss-organisation of today's meet...;) . Due to technical faults the Harrygate Six turned into the Lost Boys and I managed an hour and a half kip at Stanope waiting for them ...:confused: ...then there was a wrong turn in Edmundbyres. However, because of this, I got to ride one of my favourite routes to H/Side, via Langley Castle and Steve999, B&P followed me and loved it.
So, I hope everyone returned home safe, thanks rockjock, I got your text, and I am looking forward to the next gathering.....:D :cool:
 
cheers desmomick we enjoyed your fav route and suspect after getting left behind and taking a wrong turn we had the best route to hartside;)
 
route

:D :D ...I don't think there is such a thing as a bad route to Hartside..nice to meet you today Pete, I would like to meet down your neck of the woods sometime, some great roads in your area.:)
 
Great to see 15 bikes riding out from Ducati Leeds. Well done Yorkies for doing us proud! Big thanks to Pete from Charlie and me for organising the route. Brilliant day all round!
 
desmomick said:
:D :D ...I don't think there is such a thing as a bad route to Hartside..nice to meet you today Pete, I would like to meet down your neck of the woods sometime, some great roads in your area.:)
yeh, you're right there! We talked today about a North York Moors ride, possibly 12th November.....watch this space.....:)
 
rockjock620 said:
yeh, you're right there! We talked today about a North York Moors ride, possibly 12th November.....watch this space.....:)
You what? It'll be snowing up there by then!
 
It's fixed! The clutchy bits at least. DL had a slave cylinder piston and spring kit in stock. Took about five minutes to fit and bleed (£16 total) - easy really, for once. The cylinder was a little scored but is holding pressure well, so may not need to buy a new one of them. The piston was heavily scored at two parts, 180 degrees to each other. See you at Whooopy 2mrw........
 
Back
Top Bottom