Hartside 3 pm for Coffee

AndySPS

New member
Im heading up there for 3 pm as its gorgeous here this morning . If anyone wants to meet for a coffee and a chat leave a message here . I will check it out when I get back from work at 2.

Cheers

Andy :thumbs:
 
What! Someone up as early as me? But I'm at work already, mwahaha.... (Sorry, early mornings don't agree with me)
 
Summers Back!

WOW........Im getting away from work at 11:30 . So I will go for a run first ( any ideas ? ) and finish up at the cafe at 3 . See you up there if you can make it . Its turning out to be a beautiful day up here . Will check in at 12:30 before I leave home. Sorry Nimue , should have posted earlier. . :thumbs:
 
Biscuitandpotato said:
Hmm, ill have a look at the map, never been b4

Excellent road and good food . Dont have your lunch.

See you later.

I'll be the guy on a Ducati :errrr:
 
Cheers Andy, good to meet you :thumbs: prefer the other road to Melmerby i think. Am knackered now :beer::beer:
 
Biscuitandpotato said:
Cheers Andy, good to meet you :thumbs: prefer the other road to Melmerby i think. Am knackered now :beer::beer:

Did the bike start ok? any more of the slight starting problem?
 
steve748 said:
Did the bike start ok? any more of the slight starting problem?

it died overtaking a transit van on A65 on run up there, all electrics down, nada, pulled off the road, no ignition, lights, nothing! took fairing off, wigglled solenoid connections and sorted, will hava good look over it this w/e
 
Back
Top Bottom