Mine too. I saw them at Wembley but not with Bon Scott unfortunately.My favorite album, i was made up when i saw them at Wembley and did Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, the year escapes me?
Same as not with Bon, the legend that will always be missed!!Mine too. I saw them at Wembley but not with Bon Scott unfortunately.
Mine too. I saw them at Wembley but not with Bon Scott unfortunately.
Happy New year bastards![]()
4 at leastSuch is the general warmth on this thread that I have decided to give it another year. So best wishes to all on here - anyone like to guess how many prime ministers we get during 2024?
Such is the general warmth on this thread that I have decided to give it another year. So best wishes to all on here - anyone like to guess how many prime ministers we get during 2024?
None, they are not fit for purpose!!Such is the general warmth on this thread that I have decided to give it another year. So best wishes to all on here - anyone like to guess how many prime ministers we get during 2024?
There will be a maximum of three. They might replace Useless Sunak before the GE and offer themselves as the "new, improved Tory Party" with a few months to go before a late-as-possible 2024 GE.Such is the general warmth on this thread that I have decided to give it another year. So best wishes to all on here - anyone like to guess how many prime ministers we get during 2024?
GuinneyeWhat should be the agreed plural of Guinness? I am unsure if we have it correct so far. Guinea?