Happy Birthday Lily

Happy birthday Claire
Happy birthday Lily

In fact, happy birthday to you both.

JPM - you get to live with TWO birds - she being a gemini an' all.

On my wifes birthday I got a cake for her - which seemed a fair swap at the time.
 
Lily said:
true

same goes for pineapple, but i can't get him to eat it!


All this talk of Cinnamon and Pineapple, am I missing something? Am I on the right lines by thinking these are supposed to have aphrodisiac qualities? As in Oysters. Do these things work on anyone or just Jon?
 
MartinH said:
All this talk of Cinnamon and Pineapple, am I missing something? Am I on the right lines by thinking these are supposed to have aphrodisiac qualities? As in Oysters. Do these things work on anyone or just Jon?

*ahem* not exactly aphrodisiac... they have a certain flavour that... *ahem* ... *cough* seems to pass through the body... *ahem*


try it ;)
 
Lily said:
*ahem* not exactly aphrodisiac... they have a certain flavour that... *ahem* ... *cough* seems to pass through the body... *ahem*


try it ;)

Ahhh, I'm with you now! ;) Also should be avoiding anything such as Broccoli, Asparagus, Cabbage, Garlic and suchlike.

So I've been told ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom