GWS TAM, post your messages here.

dseered

New member
If you would all like to post your best wishes to Tam here, then one of the local guys might kindly print it out and drop it off with him at some point.

From me, well so sorry to hear from Ranald that you had had a little mishap, you have had a tough time mate and I was looking forward to meeting you today.

Just concentrate on getting yourself better and hope its just bumps and bruises, well you know what I mean !

A wealth of help is here if you need it.

Ian
 
Just read the other thread and picked up on the news - chin up mate, you'll sort it out soon, life goes on even though one has ended - make it a good one. The bike is irrelevant.
 
Hope you make a quick recovery Tam. I left my number with the nurse at the Infirmary. Give me a call If you need anything. Alternatively tell the nurse to phone me as see sounded really nice.

See you soon Ranald.
 
Aw Tam mate, I’m so sorry to hear what happened…I’ve only just found out! I wondered why I hadn’t seen you on the forum for a while, I never thought for a minute it was because of something like this.

Listen man, just want you to know that in the couple of weeks of knowing you (does talking bollocks on an internet forum count as ‘knowing’?...yeh, I think it does! Erm…you are Miss Whiplash right?) I’ve loved the banter and really looking forward to meeting up with you in person.

I’m only just up the road, so please, if there’s anything we can do…

Niall [eonan]

PS. Would you believe my bike is STILL in bits and pieces! I reckon you just liked the look of mine and wanted yours to look like that an all ;) Seriously mate, I've no doubt at all that you'll be back together in one piece long before my bike :D
 
Last edited:
yeah tam hope you get better soon. I feel really guilty that we were on up ahead and never noticed your spill but at least ranald and gordon were there to help.
hope to see you up and about soon - look after yourself.

Nic
 
We're all here for you Tam - just let us know what we can do to help mate.

Hope you can make a full and speedy recovery pal.

( if the nurse is as good as she sounds, any chance of a few photo's??)
 
Hey...I like the sound of the nurse too you know...I just thought it was a bit distasteful to mention it in my first post...now that this is my second - Nurse, if you are reading this, ignore the above comments...they're all married and getting on a bit you know ;)
 
Tam, hope you get sorted out and back home with the kids asap.

(BTW I'm not interested in the nurse)

Jan xx
 
Tam,

I am really sorry to hear about your mishap and hope you get on the mend quickly. You've had rotten luck lately.

I'm sure you'll be in good hands but, once you're back out and about maybe me, Scottch, Ranald and Davie can get you out for a curry and a beer or something to take your mind off things a bit ?

If I can help just let me know,
 
Tam, sorry to hear of the crash, I knew you wanted to get out and join us on a run and was looking forward to meeting up with you.

Hope you are out and on the mend soon, best wishes

Michael and Linzi
 
Tam mate!
Just been reading the other news, sounded really bad. Been keeping an eye on here all night for more info. Glad it doesn't sound as bad as it seems and you'll be out soon. Get well soon, the good weathers on its way.
Regards
Rich
 
I sincerely hope you are well soon Tam and back on the road in time for the summer.
 
Tam,
Didn't really realise who you were when we met up earlier at Straighton but I am so sorry about all the bad things you are getting hit with right now. Things will get better, and you have a lot of support and friends to help you out.

Get well soon and good luck.

PaulV
 
My best wishes go out to Tam as well. We have never met which is irrelevant at this time but I just wanted to pass on my very best regards to a fellow motorcyclist, Ducati fan, family man and an obviously popular one at that.

If you need to get away from it all at some later stage to recharge your batteries, I have a comfortable room with breakfast that is yours FOC. Just let me know. Offering this and my best wishes are the only way I can help from this remote distance.

I am new to this forum and have been quite moved by the amount of rallying around and words of support that I have seen and read on this forum. I have never seen this before and I think it's bloody great - what a great bunch!
 
Tam i would have met you for the first time yesterday if it wasnt for your bit of bad luck, I wish you a speedy recovery m8 and hope to see you on another run soon. All the best!!!!!;)
 
all the best Tam, know we`ve neer met even though your just up the road,
hope you make a speedy recovery
 
Frankie999 said:
projectimola that is a fantastic gesture m8, good on you :thumbs:

...I'd rather be offering my B&B accommodation under different circumstances though.

...I know (as I'm sure most of us do) how much it hurts both physically and mentally when this happens. A year ago I wrote off my beloved 911 (£18k worth of damage) I was sick as a pig. There is the old cliche though, 'every cloud has a silver lining' - with the insurance money I was able to finish the Imola - pay for the Ohlins shocks, buy some race tyres for it's track wheels and buy the Rizzoma belt covers; yum yum :thumbs:

Tam, I hope there is a silver lining on the cloud hanging over you at the mo.:)
 
sorry to hear about your accident tam,only just found out been in france for 5 days.wishing you a speedy recovery and a better turn of fortune mate. :thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom