AK & CK
Suvvern nutters
Sorry for the title
As some of you know, I resigned from being a member of the DSC in Feb, due to the practices of some of the MT.
To my horror, another 2 very prominent members have also just resigned tonight
I am so cross that such well respected members & also good friends should feel they have to do this.
For gawds sake, can anyone here speak to the MT and let them know that they are the ones destroying that club? - the members who have left this year alone, were all stalwarts (eh, Scottch, JPM, Lily etc?).
It seems if you voice any differing opinion to those of the dominant person in the MT, then you have to be vilified for ever more.
Sorry, didnt mean to rant - just letting 2% of my steam off:comp2: :comp2:
Giz - info please - how do I set up a website for me & my localish mates - or can you set up a refugee section temporarily??.......................
C

As some of you know, I resigned from being a member of the DSC in Feb, due to the practices of some of the MT.
To my horror, another 2 very prominent members have also just resigned tonight
I am so cross that such well respected members & also good friends should feel they have to do this.
For gawds sake, can anyone here speak to the MT and let them know that they are the ones destroying that club? - the members who have left this year alone, were all stalwarts (eh, Scottch, JPM, Lily etc?).
It seems if you voice any differing opinion to those of the dominant person in the MT, then you have to be vilified for ever more.
Sorry, didnt mean to rant - just letting 2% of my steam off:comp2: :comp2:
Giz - info please - how do I set up a website for me & my localish mates - or can you set up a refugee section temporarily??.......................
C