Great Moto GP News..

NOODS

Elite Member
Great News .... Keith Huewnn has Commented on his last Moto GP race..

Thank God for that hey!

Who’s next in the chair then...? I’m going for Homer Simpson

please don’t make it Parrish or that Charlie Aussie bloke..

X

Who was the guy that took over from Suzy Perry ?

Suzy used to go out on the grid and everyone had time for a few words with her
.... then new bloke arrived and just got blanked basically .... it was a bit painful to watch
:rolleyes:

Yes so did I and there was another guy who was really good with technical knowledge but can’t think of his name... X
That’s probably Julian Ryder unless you are thinking of the occasional spot by Neil Spalding

Probably be some woman who knows fuck all about motorbikes or cares for that matter but she will be black and a member of LGBTQ’s
That’s the way most tv jobs are going these days to fit the new world order

Not a fan of Suzie everybody look at me Perry she makes my skin crawl i kind of got used to Huewen a bit like Lorenzo i put up with them, as for a replacement i don't think Ryder would do it he likes doing the endurance stuff i reckon it should be this bird.

1606832171535.png

Again i don't know who she is but i think i would tune in!!

Last edited:
Not a fan of Suzie everybody look at me Perry she makes my skin crawl i kind of got used to Huewen a bit like Lorenzo i put up with them, as for a replacement i don't think Ryder would do it he like doing the endurance stuff i reckon it should be this bird.

View attachment 5164

Again i don't know who she is but i think i would tune!!
Fuck me!!! That’s like a photo finish in a zeppelin balloon race

i’m afraid Suzi P looks like mutton dressed up as lamb, these days.. Some of the things she wears too.. I feel sorry for Mr Lafferty because every male she interviews she flirts with especially Lucio Checcaneli Rossi and Dovi and Hodgson but nothing ML...

Remember mind, we’re not looking for a new presenter but a commentator ..

Back in the era of Gobert, Corser and Bayliss I thought Ryder and Huewen's repartee was quite funny.

Certainly more amusing than the sterile stuff today, although I don't watch WSBK nearly as much these days.

Get Michael Palin to do it i say in the style of the Wooman scene from “the Life of Bwyan”

We would have the likes of Wossi, Bwad Bwinder, Pettwoochi, Cwutchlow and Bwadley Smith although poss they’ve weetired, Winns from Suzuki and Maverwick Vinnuales ...

X

Back in the era of Gobert, Corser and Bayliss I thought Ryder and Huewen's repartee was quite funny.

Certainly more amusing than the sterile stuff today, although I don't watch WSBK nearly as much these days.
You don't watch WSBK anymore you use it as a substitute for Valium!!

Back