posiden
Well-known member
my mates just lowsided his Mille on a large local roundabout. went a bit wide (like 2.5 metres from the kerb) and the back end just washed out, dropped it on its side and slide until hitting the kerb and landing on the grass.Quite a bit of damage including a dented front wheel, exhaust and smashed alternator casing.
I phoned the Highways agency immediately after it happened and they had a van out in 30 minutes. Couple of lads swept up about a bucket full of gravel from each exit on the round about. Luckily I got before and after photos and a call reference number - do you think you can claim from the Highways agency ?
I phoned the Highways agency immediately after it happened and they had a van out in 30 minutes. Couple of lads swept up about a bucket full of gravel from each exit on the round about. Luckily I got before and after photos and a call reference number - do you think you can claim from the Highways agency ?