eonan New member May 6, 2006 #2 Tam said: Don't know about you mate but i'm oot fur a run the day Click to expand... Oh you are are you, well thanks for sharing that Tam, I'm really pleased for you eh Still waiting for parts to arrive...just wee bits and pieces now...like the bloody wheels, oil cooler, caliper mounting bolts, exhaust...
Tam said: Don't know about you mate but i'm oot fur a run the day Click to expand... Oh you are are you, well thanks for sharing that Tam, I'm really pleased for you eh Still waiting for parts to arrive...just wee bits and pieces now...like the bloody wheels, oil cooler, caliper mounting bolts, exhaust...
Tam New member May 6, 2006 #3 eonan said: Oh you are are you, well thanks for sharing that Tam, I'm really pleased for you eh Still waiting for parts to arrive...just wee bits and pieces now...like the bloody wheels, oil cooler, caliper mounting bolts, exhaust... Click to expand... Must dash, my steed awaits Hurry up and get it done, i'm gettin exaspirated , big word for this time of the day, waitin on the finished article.
eonan said: Oh you are are you, well thanks for sharing that Tam, I'm really pleased for you eh Still waiting for parts to arrive...just wee bits and pieces now...like the bloody wheels, oil cooler, caliper mounting bolts, exhaust... Click to expand... Must dash, my steed awaits Hurry up and get it done, i'm gettin exaspirated , big word for this time of the day, waitin on the finished article.