Good News at Indianapolis

Indy

I think I read on crash.net that Laguna has been dropped from next year calendar with Indy and the Texas track being used from now on.
Seems a shame as Indys a boring track but Laguna was always poor as the moto 2 and 3 never went there.
 
Not a straight forward as that

AMA sort of run the race and want to have only the big class as there is no room for anyone else
Laguna is owned by the Parks Dept !
Indianapolis is not best track but all other facilitys are first class and since they are setup for a large car crowd and are under used by Motogp
Hotels drop prices and have special deals leaving at night is no problem
Flights are expensive but a bit cheaper flying into Chicago and driving down ( 4 /5 hours )
Local clubs are Very freindly I joined Hoosier Hooligans run by a Swot Policeman
not been or going to Texas Lack of cash also the Kevan Shwantz 34 problem
 
Back
Top Bottom