Glen Cafe - St Mary's Loch - Sunday 22?

Will you remember my new super dooper hair products this time??? :rolleyes: ;)

Yeah got some here for you, I'm up and sober so, so I'm staying here and watching the GP as it is lashing down and I don't like the rain, hope the weather is better up there !
 
aye twas a canny day - me being the Billy nee mates biker.
I enjoyed the ride (no one to impress with me biking skills) & enjoyed the smaller venue, at least I could put a few faces to names.

Good to see you all
 
aye, a real nice day out but someone forgot to bring the European map, turned up too late for breakie then made Duncan ride back with a load of books , any guesses for who it was ? :D:D
 
Nae idea......give us a clue ........;)

aye, i thought that might be too difficult a question for you ;)

Not a bad turn out though, a car park full of Ducati's on a wet Sunday, you must have gotten summit right this morning :)

where we having brunch next week then?
 
aye, i thought that might be too difficult a question for you ;)

Not a bad turn out though, a car park full of Ducati's on a wet Sunday, you must have gotten summit right this morning :)

where we having brunch next week then?

I dunno, Im sure we'll think of something but Im taking my clear visor next time....for sure :D , rain, pea soup fog and dark skies didnt make for an enjoyable riding experience at the top of these hills. :o :o
 
Smome Pics

Paul had a minor off......I think he is trying to steal Tam's thunder

DSC00215.jpg


DSC00216.jpg


Some of the bikes....

DSC00217.jpg


DSC00218.jpg


DSC00219.jpg


DSC00221.jpg
 
Little bit of bruising down my left side but no lasting damage to me or bike thank god:o , although I have to admit I have probably had lucky escape no.2 this year already. It has been described as an "elegant off", seems the bike and I lay down on a left hander very slowly and slide across the road like a pair of figure skaters.

On a serious note. Crash bungs............... Get them fitted:) :) . Saved the bike.

Hein Gericke jacket..................... performed very well. Approx 30mph slide and very little damage, certainly no need to bin it, just cosmetic scrapes.

Roll on the dry weather........
 
yep - good day had by all (except Paul n Davie:rolleyes: )
We had a good run back home - all dry and fairy bright with no more rain or fog after getting out of Moffat :)

Won't manage next weekends run unfortunately:(
 
Little bit of bruising down my left side but no lasting damage to me or bike thank god:o , although I have to admit I have probably had lucky escape no.2 this year already. It has been described as an "elegant off", seems the bike and I lay down on a left hander very slowly and slide across the road like a pair of figure skaters.

On a serious note. Crash bungs............... Get them fitted:) :) . Saved the bike.

Hein Gericke jacket..................... performed very well. Approx 30mph slide and very little damage, certainly no need to bin it, just cosmetic scrapes.

Roll on the dry weather........

Glad your ok matey and the bike faired better than mine did on the last 2 occasions. Funnily enough just got some crash bungs for oor Italian job,just incase. Wait untill the mora when the rest of the aches and pains start :eek: :eek:
 
Little bit of bruising down my left side but no lasting damage to me or bike thank god:o , although I have to admit I have probably had lucky escape no.2 this year already. It has been described as an "elegant off", seems the bike and I lay down on a left hander very slowly and slide across the road like a pair of figure skaters.

On a serious note. Crash bungs............... Get them fitted:) :) . Saved the bike.

Hein Gericke jacket..................... performed very well. Approx 30mph slide and very little damage, certainly no need to bin it, just cosmetic scrapes.

Roll on the dry weather........

Jeez, sorrry to hear of your off, glad all is seemingly OK tho
 
Back
Top Bottom