Get On With It, Then!

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
The sadder amongst us may remember the posting (over a year ago?) telling us that this group was dying.

Well, it is proving to be a very long goodbye.

This group is pretty rubbish as it cannot even die quickly! What is going on? I suppose that the only way it can work is if we all agree a group date of death. Since universal agreement is never going to happen here, I guess that we are saved!

Happy to help . . . . .
 
The sadder amongst us may remember the posting (over a year ago?) telling us that this group was dying.

Well, it is proving to be a very long goodbye.

This group is pretty rubbish as it cannot even die quickly! What is going on? I suppose that the only way it can work is if we all agree a group date of death. Since universal agreement is never going to happen here, I guess that we are saved!

Happy to help . . . . .
Er……Happy New Year, I think 🤔
 
IMG_1730.webp
 
Certainly the case for dad. He put a one pot serving of sticky toffee pudding in the microwave cooking time 90 seconds, in for 5 minutes. I swear he thinks he's still in the navy blowing things up in Burma.

New Microwave coming soon.
Oh Christ.......! ....so like some toffee mt Vesuvius...
 
Back
Top Bottom