DKM
Member
You may have noticed that the Java versions are not updating. I emailed Glasgow District Council and got this reply:
Dear Mr Macdonald
Thank you for your e-mail. We are currently experiencing some technical glitches with our Web Cams and are investigating the causes of this at present. I hope this has not spoiled your enjoyment of the facility too much and would like to assure you we will endeavour to resume normal service as soon as we can.
kind regards
Gary Hurr, MBA
Web Manager
Glasgow City Council
4th Floor
Centenary House
100 Morrison Street
Glasgow
G5 8LN
Phone: 0141 418 1478
E-mail: gary.hurr@glasgow.gov.uk
www.glasgow.gov.uk
Dear Mr Macdonald
Thank you for your e-mail. We are currently experiencing some technical glitches with our Web Cams and are investigating the causes of this at present. I hope this has not spoiled your enjoyment of the facility too much and would like to assure you we will endeavour to resume normal service as soon as we can.
kind regards
Gary Hurr, MBA
Web Manager
Glasgow City Council
4th Floor
Centenary House
100 Morrison Street
Glasgow
G5 8LN
Phone: 0141 418 1478
E-mail: gary.hurr@glasgow.gov.uk
www.glasgow.gov.uk