GSpot
New member
http://g33racing.co.uk/2014-over-already/
Well 2014 season is over.
Managed to finish the Scottish championship in 25th place with 18 points. Really disappointed with this if I'm honest. On a positive note I Finished the sound of thunder championship with Melville club in 4th place and we're still waiting on the final points from Knockhill.
Last 2 race weekends were fantastic managed to beat my personal best lap times at both east fortune and Knockhill. Really great to finish the season on a high having a bit of an up and down season. Glad I moved up to the big bike class but not sure if I was quite ready for the jump up from the lightweights. Plans are already well under way for 2015, not sure what yet though.
Would like to pass on huge thanks to everyone who has helped me over the season. Especially Jim and Ann Rodger, Ducati Glasgow, Carnoustie Creative, Carmasters Glasgow and loads of other people you all know who you are.
Cheers G
Anyone want to get in touch mail me gb@g33racing.co.uk
http://http://g33racing.co.uk
Well 2014 season is over.
Managed to finish the Scottish championship in 25th place with 18 points. Really disappointed with this if I'm honest. On a positive note I Finished the sound of thunder championship with Melville club in 4th place and we're still waiting on the final points from Knockhill.
Last 2 race weekends were fantastic managed to beat my personal best lap times at both east fortune and Knockhill. Really great to finish the season on a high having a bit of an up and down season. Glad I moved up to the big bike class but not sure if I was quite ready for the jump up from the lightweights. Plans are already well under way for 2015, not sure what yet though.
Would like to pass on huge thanks to everyone who has helped me over the season. Especially Jim and Ann Rodger, Ducati Glasgow, Carnoustie Creative, Carmasters Glasgow and loads of other people you all know who you are.
Cheers G
Anyone want to get in touch mail me gb@g33racing.co.uk
http://http://g33racing.co.uk