G33 racing - 2014

GSpot

New member
Hi all,

As most of you will know I am moving up to race in the Scottish Super Cup (Clubman/Superbikes) in 2014 on a Ducati 1098. After a great learning year in the lightweights in 2013.

Preparation.
We are well under way with our plans for this year.

Bike - Jim and Ann Rodgers Ducati 1098, huge thanks to them for letting me ride my dream machine so soon in my racing career. the bike has had some work done to it over the winter and will be awesome! I raced the bike in the last race of the season in 2013 at Knockhill and instantly clicked with the big bike.
rider - Ive been out on my motocross and trials bikes every weekend since mid-december real helping me to stay bike fit in the winter months, Usual trudge at the gym 3 times a week too, so I'm ready to go.

Really can't thank you all enough for the help you have all given me to realise my lifetime ambition of racing. The class I am moving into is extremely competitive and i will racing along side some of the best riders in the country. I will need all the help and support again if I am to succeed with my goals.

special thanks to Walter, Jim and Ann, Rob, Miles, all the Team at Ducati Glasgow, Mary, Chiz, Andrew, Brian, Geoff, Davief, Bob, Robbie, Rab, Keith, Jill, Graeme, Trish, Paulv, Foxy, anteater, Bruce and everyone who has came to the race weekends to support me. (sorry if I forgot anyone) Really couldn't do it without you guys and hope to see you all in 2014.

I have updated my website with this years race dates and I will keep you all updated.http://g33racing.co.uk

I will be at the AGM and look forward to catching up with you all.

Cheers Gee
 
Good for you mate, bring it on G33 2014!!!!

562916_10153346850540574_506299418_n.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom