From Devil's Bridge in the morning.

dseered

New member
I am going to take you the scenic route in the morning up to Bowness, I don't want to ask anyone to go at the back and 'sweep' so can I just ask that you all keep an eye on who is behind you and make sure they are still there if you take a turn at a junction. If everyone does this we stay together as it will go all the way up the line.

Same applies on the run from Bowness, it just makes life a whole lot easier, don't forget lambing is still going on and the Land Rovers have been in and out of the fields spreading mud all over the roads, also recent heavy rain has washed allsorts out of the fields, take it easy !

Sorry to keep spelling it out, nothing worse than losing someone and spoiling there day though ;)
 
dseered said:
I am going to take you the scenic route in the morning up to Bowness, I don't want to ask anyone to go at the back and 'sweep' so can I just ask that you all keep an eye on who is behind you and make sure they are still there if you take a turn at a junction. If everyone does this we stay together as it will go all the way up the line.

Same applies on the run from Bowness, it just makes life a whole lot easier, don't forget lambing is still going on and the Land Rovers have been in and out of the fields spreading mud all over the roads, also recent heavy rain has washed allsorts out of the fields, take it easy !

Sorry to keep spelling it out, nothing worse than losing someone and spoiling there day though ;)
That header is ever so poetic D. Sounds just like it should be in a song!
 
AGREE entirely - ride to the bike behind and all will be fine. I hate @@@@ing about to find lost bodies - also when mountain biking. As happened today - FIVE times we "missed" people......!
 
Nimue said:
That header is ever so poetic D. Sounds just like it should be in a song!
Yes Nimue, it sounds like one of those country songs with the really bad title
somewhere along the lines of............."If I had a nose full of nickels I'd sneeze them all atchoo"!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
steve748 said:
Yes Nimue, it sounds like one of those country songs with the really bad title
somewhere along the lines of............."If I had a nose full of nickels I'd sneeze them all atchoo"!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No, I remembered .... Christmas day in the morning! D's got his religious festivals mixed up
 
Thanks For The Card

Morning Mate Sorry If I Was Abit Frosty On Sat Wen We Met The Blown Fork Seal Really @@@@ed Me Of ,top Site Welldone If You Are Out Today Let Me Know 07968193377 Im Geoff Gibson 748r:d :d
 
Thanks For The Card

Morning Mate Sorry If I Was Abit Frosty On Sat Wen We Met The Blown Fork Seal Really @@@@ed Me Of ,top Site Welldone If You Are Out Today Let Me Know 07968193377 Im Geoff Gibson 748r:d :d
 
GEOFFTWINPOWER said:
Morning Mate Sorry If I Was Abit Frosty On Sat Wen We Met The Blown Fork Seal Really @@@@ed Me Of ,top Site Welldone If You Are Out Today Let Me Know 07968193377 Im Geoff Gibson 748r:d :d
Hello Geoff.

Having completely changed the subject I think you owe us all a drink! Make mine a hot chocolate with a flake and cream o the top, I need something WARM!

Cheers, Jan xx
 
GEOFFTWINPOWER said:
Morning Mate Sorry If I Was Abit Frosty On Sat Wen We Met The Blown Fork Seal Really @@@@ed Me Of ,top Site Welldone If You Are Out Today Let Me Know 07968193377 Im Geoff Gibson 748r:d :d


Hey up fella, Gizmo runs the site, I just promote it when I can and you were fair game mate, had to point it out as there was oil up the side of ya bike, I'm sure it is easily fixed !
 
Geoff you horrible man! How you doing? Did you get the headlight etc sorted? Going to have to get big Tom on a Ducati, it will be like old times. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom