Barn dancing doesnt really float my boat........
Where abouts is that Mike? We maybe up there around that time as we are planning a tour of Scotland on the ne.....errmmmm mult......Wups....Better had say anything yet!![]()
Barn dancing doesnt really float my boat........
Barn dancing and incest, 2 things NOT to try during this lifetime
wheres the Loopalulu being held? when i was in the highlands couple of years back i was told about a big fest at Applecross, likes of Oasis were there parently, this it?
+Loopalu is Ulapool backwards![]()
+
:doh: i can barely read when the words are the right way round! so wheres it at?![]()
Echo, the buzzcocks, primal scream, ash , kasabian
barndance ???? - moshpit moshpit moshpit
Try THIS, or "THIS", and when that doesn't work try www.loopallu.co.uk and that will!:comp2:
West coast due west of Inverness. 45mins approx.
Get ferry from there to Stornoway/Western Isles and a mean chippie to keep you fed.
I have some friends involved/playing in this and if you need more info I can ask for you.
ooh, both Skye and Ullapool are perfect multi country Padge, Ullapool is north of Skye on west coast about 50 miles from Inverness.
you can barn darn to Primal Scream Davie? i am impressed![]()
To post a link with here in is easy highlight the word you want to show etc etc etc............
If it was a one day event with both bands then I would be up for that, but its over 2 days. I dunno if ma wee liver can take 2 days now!![]()
Done Leeds/Reading a few time & made Mrs D swear an oath last time I got back that she would shoot me if I got a ticket to another
If it was a one day event with both bands then I would be up for that, but its over 2 days. I dunno if ma wee liver can take 2 days now!![]()
Cheers Mike! Who said anything about a Multi anyway?![]()
Anyone of you coming up here, you will virtually pass by my house so if you need a cupper or just a break, feel free to pop in and say hello!![]()
Anyone of you coming up here, you will virtually pass by my house so if you need a cupper or just a break, feel free to pop in and say hello!![]()
I think you need to resit your CSE Geography!
Is that where they burn strangers ????
book yer self in for a new liver