FAO Martin @ Ducati Glasgow

Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Thanks dam, I have now!! I appreciate the heads up! I love a laugh!

It's either a lot of rubbish (see shaft drive???:confused: ) or it's some guy who hasn't got a digi camera and borrowed the pic!

I'm not worried, brought a smile to my face!:comp2:

In any event, i've sent him a message.
think its someone trying to rip people off with that one and possibly bringing your good name into disrepute
i would maybe contact ebay and see if they could remove that pic mate tho on the other hand some free advertising there:comp2:
 
gordj65 said:
think its someone trying to rip people off with that one and possibly bringing your good name into disrepute
i would maybe contact ebay and see if they could remove that pic mate tho on the other hand some free advertising there:comp2:

I see where your coming from but the fact the seller is in Luxembourg should set people straight:D

And you're right, free advertising is the way forward!!!;)
 
Back
Top Bottom