Nice day for it, any interest?
But you got £2k burning a hole in your extremely deep pocket can you not hop on a flight to Bristols Worzel international? Or have you bought another bike?How about the coffee apothecary in Pitmeddeneasier for me
![]()
That £2 grand went on the pansexual and it would be too heavy for Worzel air to carryBut you got £2k burning a hole in your extremely deep pocket can you not hop on a flight to Bristols Worzel international? Or have you bought another bike?
You needed the Antanov ahh hang some crazy bastard blew it upThat £2 grand went on the pansexual and it would be too heavy for Worzel air to carry![]()
Bugger, have to stick with Maersk shippingYou needed the Antanov ahh hang some crazy bastard blew it up
I know on Tuesday for sure but it looks like the next one could be in southern France or Spain , on Tuesday I will also know for sure if I retire two days later on ThursdayOnly just noticed this one, Give me a nudge next time![]()
Sounds great, All the best.