Family Animals

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
Ok talking of GSDs - This is Cara in her summer plumage, she's a babe!! :)

BeautifulCara07small.jpg
 
This one should be entitled 'Daddy, the indigity of it...'
Afterall, Midnight is the queen of Torvaig Steading!!!
IMG_2425.jpg
 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder:)

you wouldn't get me snogging her :rolleyes:

...oh I dunno, I may not have used tongues, but we've kissed eachother a few times!!! :p

she is my lovely, truely.
 
how 'bout this for odd, Jock thinks he's a dog. This image should be entitled:

"Hey groovy chick, I got this really nice stick, you want it?....;) :p "
IMG_0082.jpg

...have you ever seen anything like it in yer life??? :p :p
 
how 'bout this for odd, Jock thinks he's a dog.

So you throw the stick for it and it, just about as you are going to let it go it sets of in the general direction you were throwing it in. Then it stops all of a sudden like (when it realises it's not going to fall out of the sky) turns round with that WTF expression and it's head tilted and then runs back to you. After repeating this a couple of times, it gets wise and you have to let go of the stick.
It runs after it, picks it up and runs back and when you try to take it out of it's mouth, it moves it's head just enough for you to grab a handful of air. When you have got fed up it drops it on the ground right in front of your feet. You bend down to pick it up and the stick has gone! It's back in it's mouth and eventually you grab the stick and pull it out of it's mouth. This is then repeated until it is so knackered if lies down and starts chewing the stick well out of earshot :)

Yeah I know I used to have a horse like that too:rolleyes:
 
Ok talking of GSDs - This is Cara in her summer plumage, she's a babe!! :)

[qimg]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii161/projectimola/Imola%20images/BeautifulCara07small.jpg[/qimg]

Using my lap top remotely - for some reason it won't display pictures... must be some vodafone setting I've missed. So, I'll come over and see your GSD, I'm going to be out and about today (Saturday), listen for the thunder, guess what I'm driving ??? And guess what'll need another tyre ...:mad:
 
cute pics on this one and the look on the Ed's black lab's face says it all!!!

So has no-one else got any pets or are we all too shy to post them??? I come into the "no-pet" category!! I thought this thread might have taken off and added a wee bit more lightheartedness and fun:confused:

so come on..... put up your pics:D
 
This is a rather fuzzy photie of Nikki, a stray cat who decided to come and stay with me a long time ago ... she stayed for years as we couldnt trace any owner for her at all!! She was great fun and is sadly missed
Nikki.jpg
d :(
 
Meanwhile the bird population ontinues to dwindle...keep em on a leash or don't have cats I say...
I do sympathise that does happen in certain area's Chiz, l've lived here 16 years now and yes the cats have brought home the occasional bird, thankfully managed to save a few. I have not witnessed a dwindling of birds here, on the contrary, the small bird population has increased, and it seem the reason is the reduction in magpie numbers. I've seen those bastards attack and kill smaller birds. I and the majority of neighbours make sure there is plenty food and water for the birds throughout winter.
 
Back
Top Bottom