I bet you love cricket.Nearly as gay... My wife's is under strict instructions to end my life should I mention golf as a hobby, I deserve to be beaten to death with a 9 iron should I utter those words.... I hate soccer ball even more
![]()
I bet you love cricket.Nearly as gay... My wife's is under strict instructions to end my life should I mention golf as a hobby, I deserve to be beaten to death with a 9 iron should I utter those words.... I hate soccer ball even more
![]()
Look above in my previous rantsI bet you love cricket.![]()
I’m watching day 2 of the test match against the West Indies.Look above in my previous rants![]()
Sad day for Anderson's retirement, 704 wickets in 21 years, that is some achievement!!!I’m watching day 2 of the test match against the West Indies.
My dad was a massive football and cricket fan so I watch it to pay homage to him.
He never watched the bike racing with me though as he said it was boring.![]()
Thank jebus my dad never had any interest in football he windsurfed up till 6 months before he passed away with cancer .. Not last Christmas but the one before I think we had our normal family dinner before heading to the alps for snowboarding... Her brothers pissed and moaned to watch the soccer ball gay would cup so I went got into my gym gear and went to them gym leaving a stunned wife and her family ..and came home when they all fucked off... In my younger days if I walked into a pub and football was on the TV I just turned on my heels and left I literally can't fucking stand itI’m watching day 2 of the test match against the West Indies.
My dad was a massive football and cricket fan so I watch it to pay homage to him.
He never watched the bike racing with me though as he said it was boring.![]()
The highlights are on bbc2 at 11.00pm each night.Sad day for Anderson's retirement, 704 wickets in 21 years, that is some achievement!!!I love cricket but don't get to see it live as i don't have Sky and all that so watch Highlights on youtube, i got into cricket in 1984. I blame it on Beefy, one of the greatest players of all time, as much as i hated Warney i miss him being around, another one of the greats.
![]()
I miss it when test cricket was on BBC2 back in the 80s, Sky and all that shit fucked it all up, bastids!!The highlights are on bbc2 at 11.00pm each night.![]()
I can watch an England game but not a fan. I played rugby and hockey which in my mind are much more interesting games which require some intelligence to play.Thank jebus my dad never had any interest in football he windsurfed up till 6 months before he passed away with cancer .. Not last Christmas but the one before I think we had our normal family dinner before heading to the alps for snowboarding... Her brothers pissed and moaned to watch the soccer ball gay would cup so I went got into my gym gear and went to them gym leaving a stunned wife and her family ..and came home when they all fucked off... In my younger days if I walked into a pub and football was on the TV I just turned on my heels and left I literally can't fucking stand it..
Son played rugby all the way up to college for the Leinster academy and got badly injured.. I'm a shit spectator but could do the rugby because they aren't over sensitive poofs and thought kids proper manners not like the scumballI can watch an England game but not a fan. I played rugby and hockey which in my mind are much more interesting games which require some intelligence to play.
My GF son has got into golf, he’s a football coach for his job, but he loves golf.Son played rugby all the way up to college for the Leinster academy and got badly injured.. I'm a shit spectator but could do the rugby because they aren't over sensitive poofs and thought kids proper manners not like the scumballI definitely didn't grow up in a rugby area but loved my son playing it... He took up soccer about 10 as his mates had joined a team in a nearby village and told my wife I wasn't impressed.. A couple of training sessions in the 2 scumbag managers got into a fight at training and punched the heads off each other and prompted the son to stick to rugby.. It's served him well in college and getting internships and as he's a cute fucker to my eternal shame has taken up golf as it gets him into conversation with big wigs , he also enjoys it
![]()
Son played rugby all the way up to college for the Leinster academy and got badly injured.. I'm a shit spectator but could do the rugby because they aren't over sensitive poofs and thought kids proper manners not like the scumballI definitely didn't grow up in a rugby area but loved my son playing it... He took up soccer about 10 as his mates had joined a team in a nearby village and told my wife I wasn't impressed.. A couple of training sessions in the 2 scumbag managers got into a fight at training and punched the heads off each other and prompted the son to stick to rugby.. It's served him well in college and getting internships and as he's a cute fucker to my eternal shame has taken up golf as it gets him into conversation with big wigs , he also enjoys it
![]()
They say that rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen and soccer is a gentlemens game played by thugs…Son played rugby all the way up to college for the Leinster academy and got badly injured.. I'm a shit spectator but could do the rugby because they aren't over sensitive poofs and thought kids proper manners not like the scumballI definitely didn't grow up in a rugby area but loved my son playing it... He took up soccer about 10 as his mates had joined a team in a nearby village and told my wife I wasn't impressed.. A couple of training sessions in the 2 scumbag managers got into a fight at training and punched the heads off each other and prompted the son to stick to rugby.. It's served him well in college and getting internships and as he's a cute fucker to my eternal shame has taken up golf as it gets him into conversation with big wigs , he also enjoys it
![]()
It's not the World Cup you Silly Billy.....How very unpatriotic, Mr Sourpuss Grumpyface.
Rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen.They say that rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen and soccer is a gentlemens game played by thugs…
The thread title is a bit misleading I suppose……
I've explained before about this keyboardBowler ?
Footballs coming home always meant the Word Cup - you know that, I know that - everyone knows that: it a'int coming home as this is a local ChampionshipThe thread title is a bit misleading I suppose……
Footballs coming home always meant the Word Cup - you know that, I know that - everyone knows that: it a'int coming home as this is a local Championshipnow stop getting soooo exited
![]()