This thread is confusing.
Is this about the exchange rate? Are they trying to replace the Pound again?![]()
What a munter....
How can I help?
Cosmetic surgery.How can I help?
I'm no surgeon but I'll give it a go.Cosmetic surgery.
I may have to remain ugly in that case. Got a feeling im not welcome in the uk anymoreI'm no surgeon but I'll give it a go.
When can you get here? I don't do house calls unless I'm there for some other reason.
Stick with B, chiz. She'll knock you into some sort of shape.I may have to remain ugly in that case. Got a feeling im not welcome in the uk anymore
Or maybe too welcome... either way, I ain't going back...
My bad I thought she'd already had a go.Stick with B, chiz. She'll knock you into some sort of shape.
She might even do the surgery herself, one night.
Yep, but you can only work with what you've gotMy bad I thought she'd already had a go.
She likes a challenge...Yep, but you can only work with what you've got![]()
You lucky boyShe likes a challenge...
The only thing missing from this heart-warming tale is reading that after the match, the plucky little Georgian walked over the his former mentor and kicked him hard in his Portugeuse little Guinness. Which by coincidence is also the name I use for the Portugeuse little Guinness.
She can suck a medicine ball through a straw apparentlyWhat a munter....
She can suck start a Harley...She can suck a medicine ball through a straw apparently
You just know its going to be like a PP3 battery on yer tongue... but you'll still do itIt might just be me but I’m sure I saw her in readers wives and threw me lot on her, to be fair I used to do that on Kay’s catalogue underwear section