Either I'm banned or......

Resigned my yellow headed friend...Jumped with a witty repugnant remark just as I was about to be pushed....Berto 2 - Wankieclubs 0 As Groucho used to say"I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member" I THANK YOU!!!:moon:
 
Wahey, off it goes again, I don't really understand this web business but surely this s happening far to often ??
 
Yep but the DSC MT say the board isn't used by the majority so funding is tiny to get it sorted... but you could host it and get this software for less than £500 per year apparently.... :smash:
 
Better spending money on a message board that works first rather than a few expensive trackdays. I mean, how do you orginise things if the communication doesn't work in the first place????? Am I being stupid???
 
Davieravie said:
Better spending money on a message board that works first rather than a few expensive trackdays. I mean, how do you orginise things if the communication doesn't work in the first place????? Am I being stupid???
Is that a rhetorical question??:comp2:
 
How long has it been down for this time?:confused:

it seems to have been down as many times as we have had days in the month, or am I exaggerating?

C:comp2:
 
Hasn't worked for me at all today Chaz, and I've been in the office since before 8am.

Maybe updating??? :dunno:
 
Supposed one of Ducati's premier UK clubs and the website goes down more than Pammy!

Think this maybe a hot potato (sorry one of the hot potatoes) at the AGM :comp2:
 
T P said:
Thanks for all your support guys :)

don't go getting all sensitive Tony, people will start to think you are woman :crazy:

it's not your fault its crap, but if its up and down this much people are bound to make comments about it.
 
I've been waiting for the ISP to reboot the host, which was requested at 2pm.

They state that all reboots will be performed within 30 minutes ....

It's just come back online but until we understand what the issue is I can't gaurantee that it will stay online.
 
Back
Top Bottom