Ebay/Facebook etc Other bikes for sale

2019 KTM RC8R £6,995

Image 1 - KTM 1190 RC8R Twin Cylinder Sports Bike Super Bike

Cor, you could get five LC's for one of these..... :D

Looks good

The price seems a bit rich, Spondon Suzuki project

View attachment 55531

Very rare and sought after those big tube alloy Spondon frames - wouldn’t want the rest of it though, just the frame, swing arm and tank 🤔

RG500 Hybrid on Facebook for £17k:-

For sale Suzuki rg500 hybrid 1987
rg500 frame and engine running vj22 wheels and suspension
had a complete engine rebuilt including a new second gear by previous owner around 8k miles since i'v replaced the disc valves and put some billet covers more recently, theres too much to list.
comes with some spares and a freshly painted belly pan
anyone genuinely interested can private message me for more pictures and information
£17000 ovno
bikes located in west yorkshire

Arthur Dunga

May be an image of 1 person, motorcycle and outdoors

RG500 Hybrid on Facebook for £17k:-

For sale Suzuki rg500 hybrid 1987
rg500 frame and engine running vj22 wheels and suspension
had a complete engine rebuilt including a new second gear by previous owner around 8k miles since i'v replaced the disc valves and put some billet covers more recently, theres too much to list.
comes with some spares and a freshly painted belly pan
anyone genuinely interested can private message me for more pictures and information
£17000 ovno
bikes located in west yorkshire

Arthur Dunga

May be an image of 1 person, motorcycle and outdoors
Modified 🧐

2021 Confederate Hellcat X132 S&S V-Twin

Image 1 - Confederate Hellcat X132 S&S V-Twin 2.2 Litre Harley American Motorcycle Art

If You Know What a Confederate is - Then You Will Know this is the Holy Grail of Motorcycles 🙄

Confederate can often be seen on the pages of the Daily Mail and OK! 🤪

The Confederate X132 Hellcat holds the World Record of 172.2 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats in the APF3000 category (unfaired, naturally aspirated, pushrod v-twin, over 2000cc). What that means is it’s the world’s fastest big block American V-twin motorcycle ever. 🤣🤣🤣 so basically it holds the record for the Hellcat category then 🤓

Poor picture, poor description, but I admire anyone who keeps their bike in the lounge (on sale on Facebook)

1659820831629.png

1974 Triumph tr5t trophy
£4,990
Listed 2 days ago in Ilkley, England

About this vehicle

Driven 12,657 km

Exterior colour: Yellow

Fuel type: Petrol

Seller's description

I bought this on whim at lockdown for a hobby, as we did, it runs fine now, all as should be, low miler, stepped the gearing up, & just want back what i have in it.. tax/mot exempt, but will mot, if so required. £4990 ono buys. serious enquiries only
See less

Ilkley, England
Location is approximate

Seller information

Seller details

Ray Idle

Joined Facebook in 2018

Back