Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
Behold, the tyranosaurus of bikes.

Ducati Multistrada 1000, £2,700 or make an offer

Picture 1 of 11

If he is in the new ULEZ area he could get money by scrapping it... probably for the best.

Not to everyones taste but it looks very clean and with new belts and tyres and fairly low miles it's quite a practical bike if you can get away with an offer on the price.

Depends on a few things

Was it a trade in against a new bike
Was it just a straight sale
Are they regular customers
etc etc

Cagiva 650 Alazzurra/Ducati pantah 650, never going to do the quarter mile but looks quite nice

Picture 1 of 19

Brand New - 2023 Ducati Monster SP - Available Today! - Sheffield £13,995

Picture 1 of 5

It there were no names on it, I wouldn't think it was a ducati. Not keen

1994 Ducati 916 Varese, silverstone auctions. The advert is shit. 22,814 miles

Picture 2 of 2

This isn’t very far from me so might be worth a look? I’ve no idea if the asking price is good, bad or on the money for one of these :unsure:

Looks nice! Not sure on the price but the headlights need a clean so ask for a few k off!!!!

This isn’t very far from me so might be worth a look? I’ve no idea if the asking price is good, bad or on the money for one of these :unsure:

Very good price for one in that condition.
When they say full service history... I'd take that with a pinch of salt... the servicing over that period would be well over the asking price alone.

Back