Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
Ducati 848 with carbon

Image 01 - Ducati 848

748s Damaged Cat N.
Senna my arse - lying to bump the price to an unsuspecting customer to pay top dollar for a fucked bike 🤷‍♂️

2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200S £6,250 ono While the mileage may put some off (40,615) it still remains a good quality one

Image 1 - Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring 2011

That's PP money... wrong colours for a 2011 bike.

I've asked them a load of questions today. The log book is marked "E" rather than "BIP" and Ducati confirm that it is a factory mono.

They also wish me luck on my quest for an early MTS1200PP and a sensibly priced D16
So you chatted forever about a bike you were never going to buy then sent em to sleep talking about bikes you are never going to buy.

Are you seriously saying no air con needed attention in London area today?

How so? It does mention the bike has Pike peaks graphics on. As to pp money, I couldnt find one 🤷‍♂️ on the bay of evil or bike trader, pp's were going for 2k more
those are 2013-14 PP colours.

Ducati 749r with a very unusual paint job, it does say this at the end ..Bike is located in Portugal - Lisbon, but we work with Chas Mortimer Ltd to ship bikes to UK. You can also call them and ask for a feedback - shipping price is included.

Image 1 - Ducati 749R Low Mileage

Ducati 749r with a very unusual paint job, it does say this at the end ..Bike is located in Portugal - Lisbon, but we work with Chas Mortimer Ltd to ship bikes to UK. You can also call them and ask for a feedback - shipping price is included.

Looks like @Robarano sneaked in over night and stickered it up :oops:

Prototype?

Back